Care Management Programs
Our Complex Case Management and Disease Management programs are designed to improve quality of life for affected members, to ensure they receive adequate and appropriate care, and to help manage their care cost-effectively. Use this form to refer a member to one of our case management programs.
Our programs combine the technologies used by leading medical authorities with the expertise of specifically trained nurse case managers who work directly with patients and their doctors. The programs promote quality of care to reduce the likelihood of extended, more costly health care.
Areas we focus on for Complex Case Management are:
A consumer health website for up-to-date health news and answers to certain health questions.
On the Aetna InteliHealth® website (www.intelihealth.com), you can:
- Find articles on diabetes, exercise and nutrition.
- Read news reviews and commentaries from Harvard Medical School.
- Get answers to their questions on various topics and conditions.
- Read information related to Children’s Health and Safety
- Read information related to Women’s, Men’s and Seniors Health and Safety
PDF | 96 KB
- Information on how Coventry helps improve patient safety.
Women's Health and Cancer Rights Act
PDF | 42KB
- Your rights with regard to this legislation about women's health.